Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When I Grow Up.....cont.!!

I have been busy making some more cakes and really enjoying it! This weekend I will try my hand at a graduation cake for my cousin!!! Every time I am done, I am truly amazed that I was able to make that!!! I have found it to be very relaxing and keep trying to think of more fun cakes I can make!! I am having to find people who are willing to take a cake off my hands though as I am on a diet and that diet doesn't include cake!!

Here are my latest creations.....

A friend's twin baby girls were born early and had to spend about 3 weeks in the NICU! I made a cake to celebrate their homecoming!!

Michele is one of the 2 gals that run the daycare that Karlee goes to!! She also is Mike's cousin!! Karlee was so thrilled to bring Michele this cake!!

I made a cake for Mike for our anniversary! Our wedding cake was white with a pearl pattern with fresh red roses on it! This is my interpretation of that!! It was my first time making a fondant rose which was kind of interesting!!

This is a cake that I was inspired to make from a tank top and shorts outfit I bought Karlee!!

I promise a full update on life in the Albertson family this weekend!! That is if I can find the time while making a graduation cake!! :-)

4 comments:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

The cutest cakes EVER!!!!! Seriously Kandis you should go into business! I wish you lived closer- I'd plug you into all the baby showers and parties that go on around here. I loved doing Brayden's one year cake but man I was ready to throw it through the window at more than one point. You have got some incredible talent. That matching outfit melts me :) Hey maybe you could make a custom outfit/cake for Karlee this July and we can do a 4 year birthday photo shoot in Glendive? Just a thought, cake boss :)
keep up the great work!!!

Gina, Ken, Matthew and Lincoln Phillips said...

Awesome cakes Kandis! You are so talented.

Gina, Ken, Matthew and Lincoln Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Buy Reclining Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)