Thursday, September 25, 2008

This week's Randomness

Nothing special to report this week so I thought I would just post some random items that I found interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first picture is of Dave Mahon. He is a Baker, MT native and grew up next door to my mom with his other 12 brothers and sisters and my mom's other 8 brothers and sisters. So yes....half the town's population was on one street corner. Okay....back to the picture!! Dave is the Superintendent at the Huntley Project High School in Worden, MT. Their school was burned to the ground by 4 troubled young kids (ages 19, 16, & 2 14 year-olds) on Thursday, September 18. This picture is so powerful to me in the fact that no matter how hard government tries to take religion out of schools, you just can't. In their hour of desperate need, the first person they turned to was GOD. Amazing!!
**Huntley Project school superintendent Dave Mahon starts a morning meeting off with a prayer in the Huntley elementary school as the Huntley Project High School burns next door Thursday morning. Firemen, teachers and the public attended the meeting.**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Next......back in July Karlee had a stubborn mosquito bite on her elbow that decided to don an infection a month after she was bitten. Well, not to be outdone, she has another infected bug bite to end the summer with.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next......Random pictures of the week.....

Hope everyone had a great week and is having a great week!! :-)

1 comments:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

I love your "randomness" post =) WOW that is an amazing picture with Dave you have posted. They really had that many kids? Holy cow. I guess now that I have kids I can truly appreciate that number!! Karlee's bug bites are YOW. Have you heard of sting kill? You can buy it at wal mart. You break the glass vials inside the plastic vials and it seeps full of green medicine to apply-IT WORKS!! Kinda expensive but it's wonderful stuff. Love all your new pictures and I'll check out that non-profit company too =) This should have been an email, sorry. LOL