Saturday, October 11, 2008

1st Snow of the Year

We had our first snow storm for the year and Karlee was ready to get out and play it! She had a blast making her first snow angel, eating snow and going down her slide. I am sure we will be back out there tomorrow playing in it and hopefully will be able to get a snowman made!!
Not much else to report for this week!! Been kind of a lazy, slow week for us and it has been nice!! Hopefully everyone had a great week and is enjoying a wonderful weekend!!

1 comments:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Kandis, I just want to cry. I am tired of 90-100 degrees and then see THESE pictures. Maybe I can fly into Mont for the weekend and get cold for awhile. I am so excited you're coming down for a visit-and I HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KARLEE. Our babies are growing up :(