Saturday, October 4, 2008

Feeding the Squirrels

Today Mike had a Saturday off for the first time in a long time so we decided to drive up to Red Lodge. We love going up there every fall and seeing the trees changing colors!! It is beautiful!! We drove up Beartooth Pass to the lookout where the squirrels are always happy to see a friendly face and eat anything you will feed them. Here is some video of Karlee feeding the squirrels and some pictures of our day!! While we were there another little girl...Elli was there with her parents and Karlee and her became BFF's!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!


***Yes she does eat the chip in the end!!! Yucky!! :-)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such good pictures. Looks like you all 3 had fun. Wish we had been there.Grandma Joan

Anonymous said...

I love seeing her bouncy little run!! Like I said before, I would have had a heart attack seeing her on the wall by the rail! Joey and her would have lots of fun together! She sure is precious! Tammie

Anonymous said...

She is always so happy in her pictures...It seemed like she kept saying pick me pick me..(LOL) She is just a little to close to the edge for me....Yikes....Aunt Karen

Unknown said...

Karlee is such a cutie! I'm glad to know of your blogspot now too! Have you seen Tage's....www.tagenator.blogspot.com

Hope you're having a wonderful fall.