Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fingerprint Friday Sunday

So I am trying something new here!! Pampering Beki does Fingerprint Friday and I thought I would also do it but on Sunday!!

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
Youre a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have seen God's fingerprint on my daughter!! I am reminded daily of the amazing miracle that she is & I was especially reminded of it this week when looking through pictures!!

These are her little toes the day after she was born, at a time when we didn't know if the next picture was something that we would ever get to enjoy with our beautiful, sick little girl!!

This picture was taken this past weekend while making cookies, something we are very happy to have the chance to do!!

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh wow! What a scary thought. And what a sweet opportunity that God has given you to take notice of those tiny toes and reflect on what they used to be.

Thanks for joining!

(I'm a bit late in checking everyone's links..)

Tage Daniel Carrier said...

Love this idea. What a nice reflection of life and a great way to praise God.

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

AMAZING. Karlee is one beautiful little miracle from God, this we know to be true! Hard to believe, seeing her today, where she's come from- She is blessed to have such great parents that give her every opportunity to thrive from a premature infant.