Thursday, August 20, 2009

Not Me Monday (on Thursday)



Welcome to Not Me Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

************************************************************
Things have been a little hectic and so I am finally getting my Not Me Monday done today...better late than never!!

This past week we most certainly did not make 3 trips to the fair just so that I could indulge myself in the not so good for you fair food!! My mouth is watering right now thinking about how good it tasted...fried pickles, strawberry kabob, greasy french fries, corn dogs...I mean watering THINKING about how good they would have tasted had we actually went cause I would never go to such a dirty, germ infested place to eat such unhealthy food nor would I subject Karlee to that...No, Not me!!

I also would have never taken a picture of said delicious fair food had we gone just to be able to remember how good it was!! Of course I didn't, cause of course we didn't go to the fair!!

I also didn't almost have a panic attack walking into the Wal-Mart that Mike works at for the first time after an employee was shot there by another employee!! No, not me...I am always calm, cool and collected...never over-react!! I mean my husband is perfectly safe going to work every day cause I mean who would bring a gun to work at Wal-Mart anyway!!

Lastly, I am not counting down the days till we leave for Disneyland like a 2 year-old. I am an adult and don't need to count down such things! No, I am not counting...but if I was, we leave in 8 DAYS!!! :-)

Hope you all join in the fun!! If you want to know the rules and the ins and outs, check out this blog post on MckMama's blog!!

1 comments:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

This is HILARIOUS!! The fair food, and fair trip that you may have or may NOT have visited =) Yummmmm

And what ISN'T funny??? What the heck-someone bringing a gun to wal mart and shooting? I need to get on the gazette and see what that's about. Geesh-you guys would be safer here in Phoenix =) LOL