Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Here's hoping that everyone has a great Valentines Day!! Mandy wrote it best about what the "true" meaning of Valentines day is here!!

Karlee has been sick with a horrible cold that included a double ear infection so we have been spending a lot of time at home trying to get better!! I was bored and decided to try my hand at some Valentine goodies!!


First up was Valentine Petite Fours!! MckMama gave me this idea in this post!! They were very tasty and very easy to make!!

After making those, I decided to try my hand at decorating a cake with fondant!! I bought some supplies and got to work while Karlee was napping!! This was my first time ever decorating a cake and only my second time working with fondant (first was making the Valentine Petit Fours)!! I thought it turned out good which really made me happy beings I secretly dream of being Ace of Cakes or Cake Boss or something like that in my next life!!

Karlee had her Valentines Day Party at daycare on Friday and from the pictures, it looks like she had a good time!!





Hope today and every day, you are surrounded by the ones you LOVE!!

3 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Such a beautiful little girl you have there! Hope your Valentine's Day was lovely.

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Ummmmm just wondering why Karlee has a lil something in her tummy? Do you have something YOU want to share? :)

I'm glad Karlee is feeling better- what a little trooper she is. Her Vday party looked so fun and cute. I have got to get Ky into a program like that, he would love it.

Thank you again for your prayers and thoughtfulness. I wish things had turned out differently with Jay but I'm thankful for the prayer warriors in our life. You are such a great friend.

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Pediatric Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)